Security Companies are Desperately Searching for the Best Security Guards
Most importantly the hunt is for security guards who can bring value to their organization.
The majority of security guards with education experience as high as 9th grade are boasting that they are the best in town; demanding the highest pay wages in the work-field. If you want to play in the league it’s time to enhance your skills to be competitive.
Companies are becoming more intelligent with their hiring strategies due to the use of AI Powered tools and HR scoring matrix to assist with filtering out bad apples.
There was once upon a time when security guards could persuade a hiring manager how great they were based on their word and presentation.
We suggest you get in line and start researching how to be the best security guard professional.
We met with numerous security guard company owners who agreed their ideal candidate should be a leader, who can think fast in situations with little to no guidance.
There has been a consistent debate that you can’t teach leadership traits. One of the most popular leadership questions is whether leaders are born or made.You can be the judge of that!
You can begin by registering for Strategic Protection continuing education online courses. If this isn’t a interest to you, reach out to your local community college.
Security managers have agreed to the following list of 12 traits that the best security guard should have:
- Display qualities of independence.
- Continually improve their knowledge of leadership skills.
- Show Love for people, with diversity.
- Make practical decisions in a timely manner.
- Accept constructive criticism without defense.
- Demonstrate accountability for their actions.
- Motivate and maintain a positive attitude during challenging situations
- Stay informed on current company news
- Self-discipline using integrity
- Show interest in moving up in the company
- Delegate tasks to maximize productivity
- Demonstrate good communication
Now is a perfect time to enhance your skills and knowledge of being a leader in the security industry.
There are high-level positions waiting for your expertise, but you will never qualify if you don’t match what companies are looking for.
Online courses available to enhance your skills to the next level.
Developed by: Melissa Cruz